Have you told a little white lie? Did you just lie about that?
How about the boldface lie? So completely unbelievable.
I've named a few more lies for us to consider.
- The 7-11 Lie: Lying for convenience.
- The Avis Lie: Lying to sound like you tried harder.
- The BK Lie: Lying to get it your way.
- The Awning Lie: Lying to shade the truth.
- The Chiropractic Lie: Lying to gain better position or posture.
- The Rebound Lie: Lying when a shot at the truth didn't work.
- The Hopscotch Lie: Lying by skipping the truth.
- The Underpants Lie: Lying to cover your backside.
- The Bluelight Lie: Lying about what you paid for something.
- The Airbrush Lie: Lying to make yourself look better.
- The Plastic Surgery Lie: Lying by exaggerating the truth.
- The Dirty Diaper Lie: Lying when everyone knows you are.
- The Spandex Lie: Lying by stretching the truth.
You may have some other creatively named lies to contribute through comments below. Please do. Our creativity is a gift.
Truth, however, is always the BEST gift.
The LORD detests lying lips,
but he delights in men who are truthful.